Killeen, Texas

My husband, a soldier about to deploy, to our Honda into the Brake Check in Harker Heights Tx. Our brake line was leaking and need to be replaced, they quoted us 700 dollars for the repair.

My husband had told the i was going to be driving the car to California after he left. The next day we received a call from the Brake Check mechanic stating that our radiator was completely clogged with "stop leak" and that it need to be replaced along with all of the belts.

The problem with this is we just bought this car from my husbands step-father, who works at Honda, he had replaced the radiator himself and knew for a fact that no "stop leak" had ever been put into our car.

Review about: Brake Check Repair.

Had an Experience with Brake Check?

Comments

allterrainblue

I'm disappoint that a company would treat a service member's spouse that way, especially, in a community which serves our soldiers and in a time when a young soldier is doing his duty for his country. The worst part of this story line, is that I believe that some of the employees are either retired military or soldiers who have decided to leave the military. Its a shame that you can even depend on them to help you in your time of need, they of all people should know what a spouse's goes through when their husbands or wives deploy.