Featured Not resolved

Poor service on my brake repair and was later told by the corporate director that a crack brake pad was installed on my car. Why would you put a defective brake pad on someone's car?

Also, I felt like my life was in danger due to the fact that I couldn't press on brakes without pressing extremely hard to stop. I could of hit someone or someone hit me. To make things worse, Brake check fixed the cracked brake pad but, was going to give my car back with a severe leak on the driver side. If it wasn't for my dad spotting the leak, I would of been in completed danger.

Now my car have to stay with Brake Check for two days. I have to work and spend money I don't have.

This was the worse experience I've ever dealt with in my life. People, stay away..

Review about: Brake Check Car Repair.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Poor service, Spend my own money on a car rental due to poor service, That my life was in danger due to poor service, That no one wanted to take respondsiblty on the poor service.

Comments

Your brakes were weak because fluid was leaking, probably a broken caliper piston boot or loose caliper bleed nut

to Eli c #1446614

In which was caused by Brake Check, not me .