Featured Not resolved

Poor service on my brake repair and was later told by the corporate director that a crack brake pad was installed on my car. Why would you put a defective brake pad on someone's car?

Also, I felt like my life was in danger due to the fact that I couldn't press on brakes without pressing extremely hard to stop. I could of hit someone or someone hit me. To make things worse, Brake check fixed the cracked brake pad but, was going to give my car back with a severe leak on the driver side. If it wasn't for my dad spotting the leak, I would of been in completed danger.

Now my car have to stay with Brake Check for two days. I have to work and spend money I don't have.

This was the worse experience I've ever dealt with in my life. People, stay away..

Product or Service Mentioned: Brake Check Car Repair.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Poor service, Spend my own money on a car rental due to poor service, That my life was in danger due to poor service, That no one wanted to take respondsiblty on the poor service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 26, 2017.

Comments

Your brakes were weak because fluid was leaking, probably a broken caliper piston boot or loose caliper bleed nut

to Eli c #1446614

In which was caused by Brake Check, not me .