On 3/15 I contacted the w410 at Ingram loc to inquire if they could align the front end of my 1956 chevy truck.I was specific in explaining my truck is equipted with the MUSTANG ll set up, which is a whole unit designed to either bolt on or weld on to the specific frame.

It is not a clip. I also provided the recommended specs. I was asured they could do the job, which would only take maybe one hour not more than two. I dropped off my truck at 1030am, by 5.30p same date I had not heard from them so I decided to drive over.

My truck was on the rack with some type of machines bolted on to each wheel front and rear. When I asked the tech the status, he told me he was having problems aligning the front because the rear wheels were wider. At this point I knew they did not know what they were doing.

I demanded they stop doing anything else to my truck and removed it from there.Afterwards I discovered some of the lugs had not been re-tighen or missing and my freshly painted innner fender had been damaged where someone inserted a pry tool and proceeded to bent the innner fender.

Had an Experience with Brake Check?

Comments

I am sorry to hear of the disappointing experience you had at Brake Check.I have spoken with the Manager there, he said you were going to bring the vehicle back yesterday after work.

We really would like the opportunity to see your vehicle and resolve any issues that we may have caused. The Manager looks forward to working with you to resolve this matter.

Thank you for your time.If you have any questions please email me at gift@brakecheck.com or call 877-912-7253 and ask for customer service