Brookshire, Texas

This is a result of me going to Brake Check in Pearland where Gus is the manager.I took my car in and been spending money on the same area ever since .

One of the employees didn't put caliber bolt back in . This could've been drastic.

I attempted to take care of problem with the manager but he just offered free oil change .Now I'm contacting my attorney about this matter.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Brake Check and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Brake Check to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Brake Check brake service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Brake Check?

Comments

JUST BRAKES TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOUNG FEMALES! Just Brakes "My young sister got her car broke down last night right by the shop on 8700 Richmond ave, Houston Texas. The manager Eric figure it since she doesn't know anything..." Read more Maaco - Overspray Maaco "I spoke the mando, the so called operator, i submitted a 1996 red ford mustang, and to save some money i told him not to paint the door jambs or..." Read more RNR Tire Express And Custom Wheels - All lug nut were finger tight and one wheel stud snapped off RNR Tire Express And Custom Wheels "...4 tires for 1287.00 plus 100.00 flat bed tow, 25.00 for a wheel stud and lug nut and 100.00 in labor thanks RNR your workmanship is top notch..." Read more Interstate National Dealer Services - "VEHICLE ALERT NOTICE" - They try to force a payment over the phone Interstate National Dealer Services "This company sends a "VEHICLE ALERT NOTICE" in the mail, urging recent car buyers to call the number provided within 5 business days. They try to get you to make a..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more Lbc Express - Shitty service Lbc Express "21st i wasnt at home so i didnt know if it came or not but, but when i ask my mom she said nothing came. So I waited the day..." Read more FEMA - What tha..... TALK ABOUT GETTING IT. FEMA "I WAS RAN OVER BY A RENTA CENTER TRUCK 12 27 2016 after three monthes of phyisical theraphy two spine surgeries i learned to walk again well i took a..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more